Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A new week with Domina!

Sunday was full of family time and Domina did not feel the need to play with her pet, though I did get my nightly spanking across my bruised ass. Domina does indeed enjoy seeing the bruises. I did beg VERY hard for Domina to allow me to sleep in the bed with her. She eventually acquiesced- at a price. If she let me share her bed, under the covers, next to her I would be sleeping at the foot of her bed for the next three nights. No way to win her favor, no way to earn my way in. Three nights. I whimpered but accepted as I so wanted to be next to her.

Monday I worked from home and was able to sit in my collar and panties all day. Domina certainly enjoyed her daily pic of her cock and panties with the bruises that she had raised. She loves the deep shades of purple her cock turns after she has beaten it. Monday night Domina warned that her cock had better shape up or she may get another to please her. She said she would make me watch as she fucked another and after she came all over his cock she would make me eat her pussy while she sat on my face. I told Domina that I would do whatever she pleased but I would be ashamed that her cock would not please her. I also wondered quietly whether or not the cock she came on would have come inside her when she sat on my face...I would do it for Domina. I sat later at Domina's feet while we finished a movie and then she decided she needed to cum. I was to stroke her cock and aid in her orgasm and again watch as she came on her dildo, it is soooo frustrating as I want to touch her more. She actually ordered me to stick my finger in her ass while she came! What an honor, I was soo happy! I want her to touch me more. And then she decided to slide her wet pussy onto her cock after I had been forced to stroke it with luve and it was rock hard from having my finger in her ass. I lasted as long as I could and Domina laughed at my struggles. I am pitiful. And I finished the night by curling up at her feet at the end of the bed. Her cock was still hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment