Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sometimes begging works

I begged. I begged long and hard to not have to spend last night in the cage. I don't know if Domina was just feeling lenient but I was allowed to sleep with her. Sleeping on the plastic tray was so uncomfortable I thanked Domina so much dfor this privilege last night. After beating my bruised ass for my nightly beating, She wrapped her leash around the head of the bed and attached it to my collar so I had limited movement. This turned her own enough that she fucked herself with her vibrator while I was inches away and couldn't touch her and I was not allowed to touch her cock. I know she enjoyed it so. She did declare that I would be spending another night in the cage this week, at her whim. I will beg again tonight and hope she is feeling generous. With the holiday coming up I will likely be subjected to more strenuous punishment Thursday night this week. Hopefully I can sleep in her bed until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment