Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I.Have.No.Resolve

Being Domina's pet is extremely stimulating. Too stimulating, but I'll get to that in a moment. Last night Domina desired to try and fuck her cock again. I did last a little bit longer, but not nearly enough for her. She did allow me to make her cum with my mouth and lick her pussy! I was so excited! It did nothing to dissuade her from having me sleep in the cage again :(. I tried begging to no avail and this time it was all night. All night.

A note on sleeping in the cage: I can fit in the cage fine...as long as my legs are bent. So I have to sleep curled up like this and I have enough room to shift from side to side but my legs are always bent. By the time morning rolls around I desperately hope I do not wake up too much early than Domina as this is when it is most uncomfortable. By morning I am desperate to stretch my legs out but I cannot. I also hope I don't wake too early and have to pee as I will not risk waking Domina to ask permission. She would be quite angry if I woke her. Quite angry.

So, I slept all night in the cage and today Domina was not feeling well and worked from home. Sometime in the morning I came upstairs and she desired to pet me and allowed me to lay next to her. She began stroking her cock some and it felt so wonderful. Here is where my lack of any resolve comes in. I couldn't even control myself with her hand stroking her cock and I came. She was livid. I got beat with the spatula right there and now I am awaiting even greater punishment. I really don't know how to control the orgasm after not cumming for days. I've tried clinching and breathing. I just have to try harder for Domina.

I fear what will come from this. I know that I'll at least be in the cage again.

No comments:

Post a Comment