Thursday, June 4, 2009

More Punishment

Last night Domina punished me for not going back to the foot of the bed the night before. She decided to chain me to the wall with the nipple clamps on and bungee me down while I received a total of 150 strokes to my ass- 50 with her crop, 50 with the stinger whip and 50 with the long wooden paddle. I was surprised I did not receive more however Domina stated my punishment for this was not over. We would be going out to purchase something else to continue my punishment. Then Domina wished to do some lifestyle reading an research during which I was to stand in the corner....with a set of four clothespins attached 2 to my balls and 2 to Domina's cock. She would read for 20 minutes and would remove one every 5 minutes. I left the one attached to the flesh at the base of the head of her cock to show her I would leave the most painful to last. We also worked on coming up with a schedule for me when I work from home. At the end of the night I was also given my nightly beating with her hair brush (she found it!) and the spatula. I curled up at her feet for the night. (Luckily though the it was unusually chilly and Domina was cold and allowed me to get under the cover to warm her! I was soo lucky!! THANK YOU DOMINA!!!!!)

Today, for not sending her a picture yesterday, I had to pick out a full lingerie outfit to wear all day and send Domina pics. I picked a nice pink corset, my pink butterfly panties and thigh high stockings. maybe some point I will be able to upload photos with Domina's permission...

No comments:

Post a Comment