Monday, June 29, 2009

Punishment begins

It did not last terribly long, but it was intense, and it has just begun according to Domina. This is the punishment for cumming without permission, Domina is determined to train her cock.

She decided we would do tonights all in the beroom. First, I was inspected as usual, my chest I was allowed a pass on as I have had some irritation lately and had asked permission earlier to let it recover. Domina's balls did not pass however and I was immediately given 20 with the crop across my ass for this. Next Domina used the black rope to tightly bind her cock and balls. She loops the rope around my waist and up my ass so she can pull it as tight as possible. Her cock stands out straight and purple, and she loves it. She always giggles evily when it is tied up like this. I had PAIN TOY written across my ass in Sharpie as she does love to label for what she wants to do to me. Domina applied the wrist and ankle cuffs and ordered me to bend over the small wooden chair as she brought the bit-gag around my mouth, she knew I would need it. She started with the crop as a warm up and gave me quite a few and moved into the spatula. After a few strokes she asked "How many is that pet?" I paused. I hadn't been counting. "You don't know do you?" she stated more than asked. "No Domina," I whispered. "Oh well, we'll just start at one," she sang happily. The best part is when she was done beating me with the spatula, she never even asked how many, but it was a little over 100 times.

I was then ordered to my knees and to place my hands back and plant my face on the floor. She clasped my ankle and wrist cuffs together, placed one of the strands of four clothes pins on my chest and nipples, pushed me to the floor and put her foot on my face. "Keep your face on the floor fuck toy." she ordered. "These will stay on your balls for awhile," she laughed as she attached the other strand of 4 clothespins to my balls. I can't recall if she beat me more with the spatula or the crop but it was one of the two and then she moved to grab a cane.

After a few whacks and yelps from me she stated "I'll remove one clothespin after 20 strokes. Get ready and count them." These were hard to take (bent over like this the beatings hurt more as the flesh is more stretched out and a little less cushion there) and I certainly wasn't quiet, I was biting the bit quite hard. I was admonished and given some extra strokes a couple times for moving around too much which put the count of cane strokes well over 100. Domina was not finished beating my ass and pulled down the wood paddle. "Your night is not over yet Pain Toy, " she purred. "COUNT", she ordered and the paddle slammed home, 20, and again, 40, 50. Pause. SLAM, 60, 70, 90 100, 120. Finally Domina stopped. "On your knees!" As I raised she ripped the clothespins off my chest, I had forgotten about them and I yelped in pain. She laughed.

She sat in the chair and had me waddle over in my restrainsts. And began to whip the crop over the tip of her cock. Each time sets of ten that I had to count. Over and over and over. I don't know how many times, but I assume we got to 100. I was biting the bit soooo hard.

As I kneeled there whimpering she said "Now pet, you'll see that I have removed the doggie pillow from the cage to leave only the hard plastic tray. This is how you will be sleeping tonight, to help you remember to control my cock, on the hard plastic. Maybe you can earn the doggie pillow back. But you know what the tray is for don't you pet? Get in the cage." She locked me in after removing my cuffs and had me as close to one side as possible as she slid her panties off and stepped up on the chair and effectively squatted over me. I was waiting in great anticipation as she released her self on me. I know she enjoyed it immensely as she ordered me to piss on myself as well and watched intently. "You can wallow in that for a minute or two and then you will clean it up, shower yourself off and then I'll lock you back in for the night pet, " she stated.

And I have not had as uncomfortable night as that before. Domina's cock was throbbing, my ass was stinging and I had to sleep on the hard plastic. I want desperately to control Domina's cock for her. And as she said, this was only the beginning of my punishment...

No comments:

Post a Comment