Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Should have been a normal night...

And it was at first. Nothing extremely interesting was happening as Domina and I had spent most of the night discussing a significant life changing event that is happening. I was given my nightly beating, which has now become to be delivered by her plastic spatula as her wooden hair brush has gone missing. She climbed under the covers and I curled up at her feet. During the night we heard our son get out of bed and I quickly got u p and under the covers as I forgot to lock the door. Turned out he was only using the bathroom and went straight back to bed. Unfortunately I fell back asleep without going back to Domina's feet. She whispered in my ear this morning that obviously my transgression did not go unoticed and I would be punished for it. Severly, as she had told me explicitly I was to be at her feet for three nights in a row, no ifs, ands or buts. I also forgot to send Domina a pic which she likes to see everyday when she is at work. My punishment for the night increased because of it. So I have been working at home, wondering what deviltry Domina has planned for me tonight. The waiting is tortuous enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment