Thursday, June 11, 2009

cumming without permission. Again. :(

Tuesday night. I hadn't posted this yet as I was very ashamed. The night started off shaky as Domina wished to fuck her cock. I had cum two days prior however my stamina was nowhere to be found and I could not last long. Domina was disappointed and ordered me to sleep at the end of the bed. I begged and begged Domina to allow me to please her and she let me lick her pussy until she came. It was glorious as I hadn't been allowed to lick Domina's pussy in some time. I was then ordered to the end of the bed as Domina went to sleep.

Halfway through the night my downfall was sealed. Domina awoke and grabbed me by my collar to her. "I want my cock inside me slave", she ordered. It felt extremely good. Oh god it felt too good. I tried to stop it. I grabbed Domina's cock and squeezed hard but it was too late. She let me put it inside her and fuck her as I came and she was laughing at me while it happened. "Pitiful slave. Pitiful". Then she shoved me to the end of the bed letting me know my punishment would be severe.

I still do not know what my punishment will be. I was at least allowed to aid Domina in her orgasm last night and sleep at Domina's feet (I fully expected to be in the cage all week) but she has not touched her cock since. I am waiting in fear as to what my punishment will be this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment