Monday, June 22, 2009

Getting back into it

Even though I wore the panties for Domina all weekend we couldn't really be in our comfort zone around others so much and being with our son in a hotel room. We had a good time of course but we were glad to be back

Last night I spent much of the evening sitting on Domina's lap in my panties and collar. She stroked her cock for a good 5 minutes solid too. I make a good lap dog for her! It also meant I got to share her bed last night as well. After I got my nightly beating worth of three nights in all at once. She certainly missed giving them to me. I am so happy to be in my collar and at her feet again. Also, it's been four days since she has allowed her pet to cum. I have no idea how long it will be this time, though I am still waiting to see what my punishment will be for cumming without permission the last time.

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I'm sure she hasn't forgotten.

    I'm glad the two of you enjoyed your weekend. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for commenting! It will make Domina happy! Please comment more if you wish!

    ReplyDelete