Friday, June 5, 2009

pet's new "bed"

Domina enjoyed the lingerie I wore for her yesterday. I had to run to the store yesterday morning and of course I had to wear the lingerie under my clothes. It felt incredibly sexy and I reveled in it. The feeling of the stockings under my jeans made Domina's cock hard. I am truly ashamed as I am most certainly Domina's panty boy. To make sure Domina knew I was wearing the lingerie I had to take pictures baring some of while in the store. I think she enjoyed that greatly.

Also last evening we went shopping for the next part of my punishment for not sleeping at the end of Domina's bed...at the pet store. She picked out a 42" dog cage that would be big enough to hold me. (I am only 5'7" and right now weigh about 150 lbs) I was incredibly ashamed...and incredibly turned on. I had to go back out after putting our son to bed and purchase it and set it up. I was given permission to go out last night but before Domina wanted to see me naked in the cage. Her cock betrayed me as it was rock hard being in the cage. This is also because the cage pleased Domina immensely, she loves it. Of course last night I had to sleep in the cage, I at least already had a pet pillow on which to sleep. I fit snugly in my cage and I am happy that Domina would put this kind of thought into my training as her pet. (Again, luckily, the house was cold and Domina retrieved her pet in the night to warm her bed. Thank you again Domina!)

No comments:

Post a Comment