Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A lull in the action

Domina and I had a weekend where, unfortunately we had to suspend our lifestyle activities. As I have said we are learning together how to integrate this into our lives and sometimes it is a real challenge. This weekend life interfered too much and we let ourselves slip out of it. We have talked extensively about this and how we can stay in our new found relationship. We will be put to the challenge again as we travel out of town this weekend with our son and another family. Our goal is to stay in it completely as we feel more connected and together when she is the Domina. The last couple of nights have consisted of us discussing things and getting back into groove so to speak. I have received nightly beatings and we are back on our way.

That being said I need to update on what happened Thursday night...

Epic fail. That is only how I can describe what happened. Domina was already being generous with herself and allowing me to aid in her orgasm again while she pleasured herself. But again, Domina wished to fuck her cock....I am worthless to her in this way as I once again could not handle the absolute joy of being inside her and came again without permission. She was pissed to say the least. She drug me off the bed and immediately threw me in the cage. I said nothing as there was nothing I could say. I failed her. Again. Even though we had our issues over the weekend I know I will still be punished very severely for last week. I know Domina has been doing research so I cannot imagine what will happen, it will only make it worse that I know the bulk of it won't come this weekend either. She may have something clever planned while we're out of town. I am trying to make up for it but work is getting im the way as well, another excuse I know she won't accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment