Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday night: pet gets to cum!! But there's always a price..

First, the weekend was pretty busy with friends and family so Domina was not able to spend much time on her pet Friday and Saturday. Saturday she had planned on working on my training however she was not feeling well and I just tried to serve her as best I could.

Sunday, she made up for it (for herself of course). It wasn't a long session but it was rather intense. There weren't any specific things for which I was being punished, simply Domina training her pet how she wishes. This night we were only in the bedroom. The first part was actually my favorite part as it was something we hadn't really done before to this extent. I was bent over a chair backwards, grabbing the legs of the chair. I had the cuffs on and Domina latched my wrists together so I could not pull up. She started beating my ass then, I know she used the crop, and the spatula, there may have been other things but I could not see and she eventually shoved the ball gag in my mouth to stifle me. I wished I could have taken more beating for Domina in this position but she stopped and ordered me to spread my legs. She was going to shave my ass. After that she cleaned me out but with a twist. After she emptied the enema bottle into me she proceeded to sit on my face. I love when Domina tortures me in this way and the mix of focusing on keeping my bowels in while not being able to breathe was quite heady. Domina loved it as well since she went right to her vibrator while I relieved myself. After I finished my cold shower (I hoped my shrieks helped turn Domina on even more) she ordered me to please her tits to make sure she came quickly. She did and I was sooo happy for her! Domina shoved me back to the floor as soon as she came. Then my wrists were chained to the head of the bed while I was on my knees. I could hear Domina strapping on her cock getting ready to fuck my ass. She climbed on top of me and shoved it in quickly. I yelped away in pain and was ashamed I could not take it quickly enough for her. Domina just laughed and slid it in more slowly. It felt wonderful for Domina to have me chained to the bed while she fucked and fucked and fucked my ass. I know it please her when I am her asswhore!! She decided she was finished and ordered me to the bathtub. I was allowed to piss on myself while Domina stood over me and pissed all over my face. I love taking this for her! Finally, Domina ordered me to clean myself again and announced that I would be allowed to cum! I was soooooo excited!!!

When I had dried myself and emerged from the bathroom she was on the bed on all fours. "I want you to come on my ass slave. DO IT!!" I had to rub her cock all over her ass, and she even let me fuck her pussy for a little, and then I came all over her ass. It had been two weeks and it felt wonderful! It is always tempered however since I knew what would happen next.

"Clean it up slave." Domina purred. "You know how I mean so get to it."

I got down on my hands and knees and proceeded to lick the cum off of Domina's ass. I know if I do it enthusiastically enough I could be rewarded by sharing Domina's bed. I sucked and licked her ass as well as I could. I was able to sleep next to Domina all night as I had pleased her greatly! I hope I continue this as she continues my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment