Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back in the cage....

Last night Domina again wished to fuck her cock. Or at least try. I still have no control, certainly after not cumming for days. I wish so much to be able to have the stamina to at least last a few minutes for her but I am quite pitiful when it comes to being inside her. :( She had on very sexy lingerie and had her leash on my collar, holding it while she slid herself on her cock.

I lasted all of a few seconds.

She was quite angry and declared right then that I would be sleeping in the cage the next two nights. I begged and begged to no avail. She did allow me to aid in her orgasm by pleasuring her breasts. She does enjoy making me watch her cum but I know she wants to fuck her cock. She keeps threatening to bring in another cock that can actually satisfy her. I would of course be locked in the cage and forced to watch. I certainly don't wish this but I would endure it for her. I want nothing but her pleasure!

While helping her cum I thought of trying to prolong it in some way briefly, But I knew it was only a selfish thought to keep from going in the cage as long as possible so I of course did not act on the thoughts. I feel badly for even having them. :(

I reluctantly crawled to the cage last night and begged and begged not to go in but it only angered Domina and she kicked me a few times on my way in. I spent most of the night there but luckily Domina got restless and let me out as she wished to feel me next to her in my collar. I know thought that I will be back in tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment