Sunday, May 31, 2009

Real Punishment

Last night, Domina gave me a real taste of my deserved punishment. This was all for cumming without permission earlier in the week. First I had to clean up a bit, pick up her bedroom and put away laundry. I had to collect the items Domina required and place them appropraitely- bedroom, basement living area and her oubliette. First, as I had not shaved my ass to her satisfaction, she had me bent over on the floor on all fours to shave my ass. Next, she cleaned her pet out with an enema and, as always, I had to hold it in and when I felt I could hold it no longer (min of 5 mins) I had to releave myself in front of her in my bucket, I am often not allowed to use the toilet. After I cleaned myself with a cold shower, Domina likes to hear my squeals from the cold water, I was lead by leash to the basement. Domina tied up my cock and balls and applied the cuffs and then to the oubliette wall. Face first I was chained by the cuffs and then secured completely with bungee cords. A very shrewed way to make sure I cannot move. Tonight she used a ball gag to stifle my whining.

Domina loves to label her pet to her desires and tonight she wrote ASS WHORE across my ass in shrpie. Then the beating began. I don't recall how many, there was too much too count which of course meant I took more. She started with a small but painful flat spatula she has adopted soley for spanking and then went to her canes. I think she used them all, she has a handful in various sizes. The ones across the tops of my thighs are always the hardest. Then she used the real paddle. The long, thick wooden paddle- her favorite. I wish I could remember how many I took but she beat me until her arm was too tired. Maybe 100 strikes? Then she turned me around.

Domina reminded me again that she was beating her cock to make sure I could remember not to cum without permission. She loves to start these with her small headed crop, just the right size for smacking across her cock. By the time she moved to the cane I was whimpering loudly. A few strikes across her cock with the cane she was done with my noises. If I was not quieter she would beat me more. It's surprsing how much of an affect this can have, my jaw certainly was sore the next day as I bit down on the ball to endure the caning of Domina's cock.

When she finished with this I was removed from the wall, cuffs still on, and moved to the living area where I had placed a towel, lube and Domina's strap on. Thankfully this a 6 inch cock though Domina has threatened to by a larger one, I'm sure she will surprise me with it at some point. I of course needed to lube Domina's strap on and was forced to suck it. If I do not worship her strap on cock properly things would only get worse and I sucked it as best I could. Next she latched my arm cuffs to my ankle cuffs and guided her lubed cock into my ass. This is when Domina expects me to be her good little ass whore. She likes to simply fuck me and then make me fuck her. Again, I must perform well and I fuck her cock like a good little ass whore! I love to slide my ass up and down her cock for her. I know it pleasures her to watch me ride it! She loves it sooo much and eventually I get so tired, my head is pressed to the carpet with my hands latched behind me, and this is when she revels in fucking me silly. She did this for 30 minutes I think. I took it long and hard for her.

Finally Domina was finished with me and I picked up and cleaned up all her toys while she rested. I thought she had more punishment to give me but she was finished with me. Luckily I pleased her enough that I was able to sleep close to her!

I worked hard this morning when we got up and did house work for her in my collar and panties while she read the paper (our son was staying overnight with his grandparents). I do so love being able to serve Domina!

No comments:

Post a Comment