Saturday, May 30, 2009

A taste of punishment

Last night Domina gave me only a taste of my punishments to come for this evening. I have failed and disappointed her all week and now I am to receive my reprimands. I was surprised how light it seemed but I know she was just warming up for tonight. I was whipped with her stinger, a plastic whip with "barbs" and her smallest cane. I also had to hold clothespins on her cock as well as rip them off myself (I would much rather Domina do this) and take the nipple clamps for an extended period. I also needed to clean her shoes repeatedly. I again was allowed to sleep at her feet for which I was very thankful!

Today we did not do much as it was more of family time. I know tonight will be a much larger challenge as I am cleansed of my transgressions. I hope I perform well for my beloved Domina.

No comments:

Post a Comment