Thursday, May 28, 2009

I started documenting this week before Domina decided I should put this online as a blog. These are the first two days, I will post more but this is a start. This week started well, but has not ended well...

5/26/09

I love it when Domina plays with me during the week! Well. Makes me play with myself while she pleasures herself in this case. Of course Domina had more planned last night but after she administered her reminder of my service and responsibilities and then I was too slow trying to assemble her new equipment cabinet she was upset with me. All I was allowed to do was clean myself out with an enema, relieve myself in front of her in my bucket and then fuck myself while Domina masturbated. She wanted to see me fuck myself silly with the “big, red jelly dong” while she fantasized another well endowed boy was fucking me in the ass. I had to get it in quickly and fuck myself over and over thinking about another man’s cock in my ass while she watched I really got into it for Domina. (I know if I didn’t and help her cum I would likely be sleeping on my pet bed with the dildo in my ass the rest of the night.) I was eventually yelling things like “Please make me your bitch!”, “Fuck my dirty ass, SHOVE IT IN!”, “Please fuck me hard for my Domina!” and “CUM IN MY ASS PLEASE CUM IN MY ASS!!!” I am ashamed to admit that I liked the fantasy a lot. I would love to have my ass fucked for my Domina!

I was happy that I pleased my Domina. She came and I got to sleep in the bed under the covers with her. I was sooo happy! :D

I’ve been working from home today and been able to be in my collar and panties for Domain all day! She was able to come home from work after her dental appointment and I was also given the honor of greeting her properly on my knees. I don’t get to do this often and I cherish it every opportunity.


5/27/09

Last night was not as joyful for Domina’s pet. I finished Domina’s new cabinet and organized it to her satisfaction. Then she wished to stroke her cock.

….

She stroked her cock for a bit and then she wished to cum. I was to stroke her cock while assisting in her orgasm by sucking and biting her nipples. This part I did well, she came at least. After she was finished she wished to stroke her cock more with lube. I…tried VERY hard but it had been nine days since pet’s last orgasm and her touch felt sooooo good. She tried to squeeze her cock and keep it in but I could not control it. I came. :( :( :( It was not enjoyable as I tried to keep it in and she would not stroke her cock to make it pleasurable. I did not deserve it of course.

Domina was extremely disappointed in her pet. Rightfully so. :( Because of this Domina would not let me share her bed and her pet slept on the pet bed.

Domina did not pay attention to her pet for most of the day, she was busy but I know it was also because I disappointed her. Her pet was allowed to go out with friends for a planned night out; I believe permission was granted because she did not want me around. I can only hope to make it up to her some how. I know my punishment will be severe and I fear I will not cum again for sometime. I must be able to control her cock so she may do with it as she pleases.

No comments:

Post a Comment