Friday, May 29, 2009

I am including yesterday's post and then today's as I will be posting directly to here from now on:

5/28/09

Last night Domina was still disappointed in her pet. I was out with an approved outing with friends and when I got back she did not give her pet much attention, not that it was deserved. I received my nightly spanking and was chastised again for failing her. I was allowed to sleep in Domina’s bed, in case she wanted to pleasure herself on her cock, but I was not allowed to sleep close to her. This was almost worse than having to sleep on my pet bed or at the foot of the bed. Domina never touched her pet. L

I had to travel for work today and was not around Domina at all during the day, I’m sure she was fine with this with my failures, though I was to check in with her before being allowed to have lunch. When I did, Domina informed me she would not be touching her cock this week or the next. I was crestfallen. However at lunch I was to stroke her cock for five minutes in the bathroom stall. I, of course, sent her a picture of her cock showing my panties as she expects.

As I sit at Domina’s feet as she watches TV I expect she will not touch her pet again tonight. I can only hope to be allowed to help her pleasure herself in some way.



5/29/09


Domina continues to be displeased with me. I was only to work on the blog last night after she gave me my nightly spanking over her knee. I so wanted her to continue so that I could stay in contact with her but it was short. I was told to work on the blog and then to sleep at the foot of her bed. I was at least happy to be at her feet in my collar.


I was working from home and able to be in my collar and panties all day today. Now I am awaiting some of my punishments for my failures this week. I can only hope I take them to her satisfaction and she rewards me with her touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment