Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Final Beginning

This is it. I am her slave. It's done and there is no turning back.

I know we've "rebooted" before, restarted or whatever. This is DIFFERENT. I know it is, I FEEL it, it HAS to be. I'm wearing my slave collar again. We've had our own personal collaring ceremony. Domina's attitude toward our lifestyle is different. She is more focused, more unrelentingly cruel, as she needs to be to keep her slave in line.

She is dedicated to being involved in a local community. Her greatest desires and fantasies are to humiliate and cuckold me. It makes her cock try to get hard and me fearful all at once. I am wearing the chastity, I am sitting on the floor at her feet, I am wearing the panties she picked out, I have done the laundry, I have done the dishes, I have slept on the floor, I will do nothing without her permission and it is euphoric.

Some of the rules will change, be more realistic to our lives but the core will remain the same- I AM HERS..FOREVER. She will brand me and tattoo me, mark me.

I have no idea when her cock will cum again and it doesn't matter. Her cock will never cum again if it was she desires. My wants, needs and desires mean nothing...though I need her to feel pleasure and want her desires be fulfilled. That is simply what should be. The rest of our lives begin now.

No comments:

Post a Comment