Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mid-week punishments and pictures










I've had a mixed week serving Domina. I have done well in cleaning, laundry and preparing meals but unfortunately I have had a hard time with keeping all of my responsibilities straight. I've not gotten my panty pics on time every day and forgetten my collar some nights. Domina has been "helping" me remember for her. She's also been helping me prepare to try to the Ass of Spades again by shoving the other butt plug in my ass and making me keep it in all night. Every night since Sunday.

She let loose with her paddle and cane with the plug in my ass and also had my Hello Kitty panties stuffed in my mouth.

1 comment:

  1. If you are into finding unusual reference for erotic spanking consider mejores blogs bdsm as a great blog for these practices.

    ReplyDelete