Tuesday, February 1, 2011

An unusual week.


Last week was unusual in that there was a death in my family. Unfortunately my grandfather past away, not unexpected but still a bit of a shock. Domina and I actually kept to our lifestyle more than I thought we would. I had unfortuantely cum without permission earlier in the week however Domina realized that I needed release to help me relax and she allowed me to cum WITH permission later in the week. Going into the weekend however Domina did receive her new purchases from Extreme Restraints which included the new, most intimidating butt plug. I had not realized how intimidating. The Ass of Spades. I believe I tried to take it for her for a good 30 minutes even after she had loosened my ass with the other butt plug. I just couldn't make it work. She was able to cum while she watched me try to take it thankfully. Now the counter has reset. My resolve will be tested again, for much longer according to Domina.

I am ready.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just curious, with the family death issue, did you notice any change in the way Domina interacted (besides the cum permission)? Real life tragedy/adversity and the way D/s relationships react to it is fascinating to me. It can be a defining moment in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had our challenges with this before. We work on it constantly but it helps that I know that Domina expects us to put up an image of a vanilla relationship to family while still showing deference. I still would have been in chastity the week if I had not had to fly. I still wore my panties for her. I still did everything possible to be her pet. It is difficult but we work at it continuously. We have to.

    ReplyDelete