Friday, October 7, 2011

Rule updates

Domina has dictated some changes for her rules. While small in text changes they are significant in impact. Most assuredly she has made it clear to me that I have no wants or needs, they do not exist. I welcome this as I know I cannot function any other way. I am hers. She owns me. She will restrain and punish me as she deems fit. I will sleep in her cage or on the floor at her whim.

For the next two nights Domina has commanded me to sleep in her cage as I have failed her. I failed to keep her house clean and failed to keep her dildo clean. I was genuinely sorry for this but of course Domina would hear no excuses.

I will beg her. I hate the cage. She will ignore me, but I will beg. I will beg with all my soul. I wish to be at her side, I hate the cage.

I hate the cage.

2 comments:

  1. That's the point, isn't it? You hate the cage. You can avoid it by not making the same mistake again. Of course, there are undoubtedly other mistakes that may require the cage. Try not to make too many mistakes:) Domina clearly knows what she's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lady, I try hard not to make mistakes. VERY hard.

    ReplyDelete