Monday, October 24, 2011

Back to Domina's basement




This past week I spent half the nights sleeping at Domina's feet until she would get cold and allow me to warm her bed. On Saturday we finally returned to Domina's basement dungeon and she was quite excited to try out a new purchase. Domina had bought some new accessories for her E-Stim enjoyment, straps with contacts to wrap around her cock. Domina had me strapped to the wall and continually shocked her cock while beating my ass. It was quite a challenging experience and she was going to make sure of it. She spent A LOT of time beating my ass and thighs since she hadn't had me strapped down for so long. I bit down and took everything she wanted to give me...and then she turned me around and beat her cock as well. I know she is getting me ready to show off in front of others and must make sure I am truly her Pain Toy. I hope I have shown her that I am ready! I also treasured the rewards Domina gave me- sniffing her ass, sharing her bed and she even stroked her cock briefly the next morning before locking it back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment