Saturday, October 15, 2011

It didn't last..

My euphoria from earlier in the week didn't last. Domina looked a little closer at some of the other cleaning assignments she gave me and was most...displeased. I was back in the cage Wednesday night. I am not able to stay asleep in the cage all night, and I end up thrashing and shivering enough that Domina feels she must release me and allow me in to her bed to warm up and shut me up. She had to do this Wednesday night, decided to allow me in her bed Thursday to be rested for work but then had to repeat the process after locking me in last night. I KNOW she is tiring of this and I am afraid of what her solution will be. Will she move my cage elsewhere so she doesn't have to deal with me? I do know Domina will enjoy enacting her corporal punishments tonight.

A realization came crashing down on me this morning. Domina's bathroom has a stand-up shower with glass enclosure right next to the jacuzzi tub. Since we were in a hurry I was showering and Domina was bathing at the same time. She was reading a book and could not see me as I was standing there mesmerized by the site of her parted legs and pussy. It dawned on me that I hadn't actually been allowed to see her pussy in many weeks. I quickly turned my head and finshed my shower as Domina's cock strained against the chastity.

No comments:

Post a Comment