Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cleaning for Domina and being rewarded!


I had Monday off as a holiday and I was able to finish some tasks that Domina set for me. I worked HARD to get everything completed for her, I payed special attention to vacumming and wiping down the inside of Domina's car as she was adament this be done. I absolutely love being able to clean naked for her whenever possible. I only wish she was able to watch over me while I do it.

When she came home she checked on my work and leaned into my ear "I am VERY pleased with your work pet, you will be rewarded tonight". Oh, how happy I was!!!!!!

Later as I was kneeling at the side of her bed in my panties she revealed her reward for me. "Tonight slave not only do you get to sleep in my bed but you also get to fuck me with the big dick...Mmmmm" she purred. I couldn't have been happier! I could not ask for a better reward than having a hand in helping my Domina to orgasm! I even felt a little bold and begged if I could lick her pussy some before fucking her but she simply laughed "You haven't earned THAT much pet."

I'm satisified to say that I helped her cum twice with her favorite big cock. She came very hard and was very pleased. She even pulled me close and petted me for awhile. :) I've attached the picture of the kinda of dick Domina needs and the one she owns.

No comments:

Post a Comment