Friday, January 7, 2011

Domina's strict control. Needed and welcomed!

To begin after the holidays Domina reviewed her rules and increased their intensity for now.

-She is reinstituting her nightly beatings for now. I am to present her with her crop and a cane each night.
-I am to present her with panty options every night so she may pick them for the next day.
-I am to pick up my efforts to keep the house picked and clean for her
-I am to increase my efforts to please her so that I may wear the true slave collar by the end of January


Her most severe punishment for my most recent failures against her commands while she was away is that she will be breaking her cock's "record" for cumming. Her cock will be going much longer than the 7 week mark before. The most that she has done was to unlock it once recently in which she proceeded to tease it by barely touch it with her hands and then rub against it with her wonderful body.

I have already slept on the floor almost every night since the new year (at least to begin with each night, Thankfully Domina gets cold and has me join her bed in the middle of the night) due to her displeasure with me. She also forced the biggest butt plug into my ass and had me keep it in all night for one night.


Domina has relayed her many fantasies of me as her panty boy cuckold. I look forward to her fantasies VERY much. I know she needs a real cock to fuck as she makes sure to remind me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the changes!
    Am interested in hearing which panties she will pick for you each night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have asked Domina and she was quite willing to have me post the pics of the panties she chooses. I am required to send her one every work day!

    ReplyDelete