Monday, January 10, 2011

Mini-session...


I'll start by saying that Domina has been keen on keeping up with her rules which I very much need and desire. I've been beaten every night as well as half the nights she has shoved the butt plug and had me sleep with it in all night. She chuckles about stretching my ass out to take more. She has in fact ordered me to find out the diameter of my current, biggest plug and find others that are bigger...


I know Domina wanted very much to put me through a major punishment session this past weekend but she was feeling ill and was just not physically up to it. But she did make sure to to give me a reminder and did have me in a wonderful tie. She enjoyed herself by sitting on my face over and over again and allowed me, after MUCH begging, to stick my tongue in her ass! Of course just as soon as my tongue grazed her ass, she stopped me..."Oh pet, don't think that I'll allow you to lick my ass without something in yours." And she promptly shoved the butt plug back into may ass. She then gave me as much a beating as she felt up to, the pic is the morning after with the plug still in my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment