Saturday, January 8, 2011

Panty pics from last week.





I had a request to post pics of the panties Domina chooses for me and she has given me permission to do so. I'm required to send her pics every work day anyway and she was all too eager to put her panty boy on display. Though I will be lacking a day this week as I forgot one night to present panties to her so I wasn't allowed to wear any that day. Of course you can see that I have the chastity on 24/7. Please comment more as Domina likes to see that others are enjoying my embarrassment!

1 comment:

  1. Well I for one am really enjoying your pics and I luv the thought of you feeling humiliated in front of women who look at your pics.

    I would be very happy for your Mistress to humiliate you even more by sending me some pics of you by email and I will happpily reply and tell her/you what I think of them.

    Take care:)

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete