Monday, January 17, 2011

New session

Domina finally had me back in her dungeon...unfortunately it was too cold to have an extended session. Or I should say I was too much of a pussy for her to take the cold. But she had to become worried with my actual health and body temperature. She liked her new IKEA bed so much last time that she couldn't wait to have me strapped to it again...after she had me dressed in lingerie and made up as her panty boy. Thankfully she applied the makeup. :) After the little time in the basement she had me taking the Red Jelly Dong as her ass whore. I took it for her greedily!

I was EXTREMELY grateful that Domina allowed me to pleasure her two nights in a row! I begged very hard for the privelege!!! I'm very worried at the opportunities that she will afford me for this once we get more involved in the local scene. And just in case you were wondering, the cum counter is accurate and from Domina's hints it will be some time until she allows her cock to cum. :(













No comments:

Post a Comment