Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Looking forward to the next few days..

Domina will return tomorrow and we will have a few days alone. I am looking forward to it greatly. I can't wait to be in my panties at her feet, I can't wait to serve her, I hope I get the opportunity to please her. And of course I am fearing it greatly. It's been awhile since an extended punishment session and I have much to pay for. The anticipation is crushing!

I also wanted to make comment on chastity. I know I need it. I know I need Domina to keep her cock locked up so that I am begging her to just touch it. I cherish the weekly cleanings when Domina allows me an erection, though she rarely touches it she allows me to stroke it for a short period of time. As time goes on it is more and more of a challenge. If you are a male and have ever gone an extended time without cumming you can understand a bit, to me it feels like a constant pressure in my loins. A constant need for release. I hate the "blue balls" descriptor as to me the feeling is deeper than that. I am ecstatic to take this for Domina and I am glad that my frustration pleases her. I ONLY wish to please her! I need her to push me in my devotion to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment