Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More on our session

Domina was happy to have her new bed setup for our session. She had my bowels cleaned out and had me strapped down for the duration in one way or another. She greatly enjoyed using her E-Stim for as long as was safe for not causing permanent damage. She loved strapping my legs down over my head and scribing ASS WHORE across my exposed ass. She was pleasantly surprised that I was able to take the butt plug after a long break with only her saliva for lube. I was surprised too, but then all I could do was pull on my restraints as she shoved it in!












































2 comments:

  1. You are a very, very, lucky pet. Goddess and I are working on a dungeon in her basement, so hopefully I can suffer some of the bondage elements you so nicely showcase above.
    Enjoy your Blog greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We are trying very hard to make our lifestyle our reality. I LOVE to serve my Domina!

    ReplyDelete