Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holidays

We are always on the go during the holidays, but more so this year especially since we will have to travel for Christmas as we have moved away from family. Also, Domina had to travel for a week for work recently. Because of that my only opportunities have been to serve Domina on a day-to-day basis and we have not had any weekend time. I did fail her most severely while she was away and she has some wicked punishments in mind however she won't be able to fully enact them for a couple of weeks. We will have at least a couple of days into New Year's Eve that we will be sans our son and I'm sure she's looking forward to this! I'm very hopeful that we will be able to keep our lifestyle moving forward after the New Year, but more on that later. Oh, I did forget that we will both be home alone this Friday as I pack everything for our trip per her instructions, at least I can prance around for her in my panties then! Here are a couple more pics from the last training session.


No comments:

Post a Comment