Monday, December 27, 2010

Waiting for her to come home!

i am home from our family vacation and family holidays. I came home before Domina as I have to get back to work earlier. I am to get the house in order for her return and I am excited to do so. I hope she has some kinky demands of me while I'm home alone! The last couple of weeks have been tough as they have been bereft of our lifestyle mostly, except that I have had the chastity on almost 24/7. Only exceptions have been for airport security. This has helped tremendously since we cannot actually fully live our lifestyle around family. This means that currently Domina's cock cum counter is accurate. Domina's cock has not been allowed to cum for over a month now. The longest I have gone has been seven weeks. Domina asked me this a couple days ago.

"what's the longest my cock has gone without cumming pet?"

"7 weeks Domina", was my answer.

"Hmmm..." was all I got in return.


:(

We will have some alone time this week but I would expect I will not be punished for my transgressions while she was away for work until Saturday or Sunday night as we will be attending a mainstream New Years party Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment