Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wow. We're still so busy and it's been how long since I was allowed to cum?

So I expected to be updating much more than this but obviously life is still not allowing it. We have still been struggling with being in our lifestyle and getting things together in our new home. I've been dealing with securing a new job and thankfully that has worked out.

Domina was very aggressive with the nightly spankings at first but unfortunately that has waned. I am trying to help her deal with her stress and take the load off of her by doing all the domestic chores as much as possible- which she expects of her pet. It is getting better as last night showed.

Domina had me bent over a chair with my wrist cuffs clamped together and wailed away with her hairbrush. It had been awhile since I'd had a beating and I was doing some wailing of a different sort. I so wanted her to continue as I know it can be therapeutic for her.

The one aspect that Domina has not relented in is controlling her cock. I haven't cum since June 3rd, more than a month now. This is longer than I can ever remember going without orgasm and I am struggling mightily. As with all aspects of submission I enjoy the suffering but truly wish to cum. At this point I would gladly do ANYTHING for Domina if I was allowed to cum. :( I have been wearing the chastity for Domina most of the time. She unlocks it only when I take our son swimming or for her own purposes. Which is to say to stroke her cock as a form of torture.

Hopefully I will have some more colorful things to post about soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment