Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A real training session again!

Finally on Sunday we had the opportunity for a real training session! Backing up a little bit to Thursday Domina really ratcheted things up. She had promised that I would receive 50 with the cane for the next 5 nights for cumming without permission (I was thankful as I felt I was getting off lite). Then I failed to send her a picture of my panties as I am required when she does not see them in the mornings (+50) and I couldn't send it right away after she ordered me too (+50).

150 strokes and I had only taken one caning the night before in the last 6 months. Needless to say Domina had me restrained over the chair in her bedroom and my ass and the back of my thighs looked like one big bruised welt. (I had my panties stuffed in my mouth for good measure). I also got 50 the very next night on top of it.

But Sunday night. I cleaned up and shaved and came out of the bathroom...and Domina looked fantastic. In a lace and leather teddy with her hair tied tight in a pony tail standing in black, 5" heels. I fell to my knees, kissing her feet enthusiastically. She immediately launched into working on her positions for me. Attention, Inspection, Kneeling Inspection (my favorite since it requires me to bend over and spread my ass cheeks for her) and Greeting. I'm sure she's kept the list short as she doesn't believe I can handle more right now.

Domina then completely cleaned my ass by shaving it hairless and cleaning me out with an enema. At least I was able to use the toilet and not shit in a bucket (though I'm sure that's coming). She proceeded to beat my ass with the paddle and then caned it mercilessly. It burned as it had already been bruised and battered. I was restrained with the wrist cuffs and just bent over standing and latched to the ankle cuffs for this.

She then had me on my back and gave me her special treat for the rest of the evening, she took out the big butt plug, lubed it up and slid it in my ass. Thankfully she was slow with it. After she pushed it in she crawled on top and sat on my face while slapping my balls with her crop. Oh how I've needed this training! She then beat me with the paddle more with the butt plus still in my ass.

Finally Domina allowed me to lick her pussy and make her cum! And oh how I ate her cum! It was amazing having the butt plug in while bringing her to climax, I hope to be able to take bigger and bigger things in my ass for her!

She had me remove the plug and then made me sleep at the foot of her bed. I love my Domina and can't wait to be in her dungeon again and continue my training!

No comments:

Post a Comment