Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I almost made it to six weeks....

Last night Domina unlocked her cock. Her cock had been in chastity for a week straight and as I said, I hadn't cum in almost six weeks. I was afraid the moment she unlocked it.


It was instantly hard as I cleaned it for her. And then she ordered me to eat her pussy and make her cum. Which I of course relsihed and licked her as well as I could. Her cock was stiff and I was sure if I rubbed it against the bed too much I would cum without control. And then she came. Hard.

"Now. Stick my cock in me pet," she purred. I whimpered. "I want to be fucked. DO.IT." I relented and put it inside her. It was...electric. The pleasure shot through me like a bolt. It was too much but I didn't want to disappoint her! I tried but couldn't even get enough for a real thrust. I pulled out whimpering. I wasn't even inside her when she siad "fucking useless pet. 6 more weeks!" And that was it. The feel of her pussy, the sound of her stern voice...I started to cum. I couldn't squeeze hard enough to hold it back. "Fine. Put it inside me pet." And I put it inside her sobbing. Oh god was it magnificient but I absolutely hated it. I was almost in real tears. I didn't want it like that. I wanted to to do it on her orders, I wanted to not cum for as long as she desired. I wanted her to take her cock out for beatings after I'd not cum for weeks because it pleases her.

I didn't want it that way. Now, I have no idea how long it will before she lets her cock cum again. I'm sure she won't be letting it inside her anytime soon.



At least not without a cock sheath of some sort. I know she's been coveting one...

No comments:

Post a Comment