Saturday, July 24, 2010

About Chastity...

I LOVE wearing chastity for Domina. It validates her control over her cock and I love it. Unfortunately I could remove the device if I truly wanted to, but I would never do so.

But because I love bondage so much, I wish I had no choice. Even though there are tighter rings (I could still remove her cock from these at its most flacid state) I don't wear them on a daily basis as Domina wants the option having a warm body in her bed without disruption. If I wear the tighter rings, they constrict my balls so much that it wakes me up. and therefore wakes her up She does have this available as punishment though. And since Domina gave me permission to post pics of her cock, here it is:























































No comments:

Post a Comment