Thursday, July 8, 2010

GULP!

Domina loves to groom her pet. To a point. She loves to make me lay across her lap an use tweezers to make sure I look presentable- on my ears, eyebrows, neck, etc. I still have to take care of most the grooming such as shaving. One thing I have to to take care of as she disdains it the "butt tuft". I am not a hairy person but I have a tuft of hair that grows at the very point of the small of my back at the beginning of the crack of my butt. The butt tuft. I had neglected this and after having me lay across the bed while she beat my ass Domina obviously noticed.

"Get me some scissors pet," she ordered. I didn't know where any were so I bounded donwstairs to search and thankfully found some quickly. She proceeded to have my lie down on my stomach again and swiftly trimmed it up while admonishing me for it.

"On your knees slut. Open your mouth," she commanded. I did. And was greeted with a mouthful of my own asshair.....

I was eating my asshair. I begged Domina to wash my mouth out- "NO. But you can wash it down with some water."


Which I did- GULP!

I won't forget again!

No comments:

Post a Comment