Monday, September 6, 2010

Obedience to my Domina. What it means.

It means to not blatantly disobey your Domina. It means to respect and accept her decisions without thinking or questioning. It means to not get drunk at a community pool party and embarrass her. :( I should have listened to her and not disobeyed her. I went against everything that we are trying to build. This is how Domina had me after my indiscretions. Her cock tied tightly until it was purple. I don't why I did it. I truly need to submit to my Domina. I suppose it was partly due to us having some issues with our lifestyle over the last week, especially with my traveling. It's difficult to stay focused and in our lifestyle and some of those stresses came through this week. But I can only hope that good comes of my mistakes and that my Domina takes a firmer hand in her handling of her pet. I truly need her strict and firm discipline as I work on submitting to her. I'm sorry Domina. I love you Domina. I need you Domina.


1 comment: