Sunday, August 29, 2010

FAILURE....again...








First I need to post the pics from our session a couple of weeks ago per Domina, before she gets too angry.


































I've failed Domina again with orgasm. :(


She was training me again. A wonderful start. I had been traveling and I was back for the weekend for her first training session in a week. Again. And she was obviously horny. She wouldn't even let me clean up for her, "I expect you to be clean and shaven for me at anytime, pet". And she's right of course. She was dressed in all black, with a lace/leather teddy, no panties, stockings and calf-high boots. Devastatingly beautiful! She had her small-headed crop and was whacking away at me, chastising me. I was in different heels (that fit better!) and new panties that she had shopped for just that day. She quickly had me out of the heels and crawling in the cage....she'd been holding a special treat for me. As soon as she had me locked in, she was on top. straddling the cage. All I heard was, "Mmmmmm" and she let go.
It was a wonderful shower. She covered me in her piss, up and down my body, she'd been holding it for some time! Oh it felt incredible! I had to clean it up then wash myself off.
Next is when I failed her.
She had me my lying on the bed, and she straddled my face. She spent quite awhile smothering me and teasing her cock. It included clothespins on her balls which she would ceremoniously rip off while my mouth was suffocated by her pussy and my nose was smothered by her ass. It was so gloriously torturous! But then she wanted to be fucked.
:(
She ordered me to put on the cock sleeve, which is a more form fitting than the sheath. This takes me lubing up her cock and getting it on. I cried that I couldn't hold it, but she wanted it too badly. I had it on and was inside her......I tried to pull out and squueze it. But it was too late. 7 weeks of not cumming came crashing down on me.
I came. :(
It completely destroyed anything else Domina had planned. And destroyed our momentum. I was literally in tears this time. I was sobbing into my Domina. She allowed me to share her bed after this since she had been without a warm body for a week. I'm sure otherwise I's have been sleeping in the urine soaked cage.
At this point it is increasingly obvious to Domina that she cannot satisfy her need to deny her cock's orgasm and satisfy her need for fucking a real cock. I feel that I am a huge leap closer to being a cuckold. :(

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I really luv the pics of your hard cock tied like this, do you have any more of them to share, even send to me by email I would really love to see them...... and it would be humiliating for you for me to have them:)

    Perhaps your Mistress may like to let another horny lady share your pics..... privately of course?

    Mmmmm yummy:)

    Luv
    Jayne
    xx

    ReplyDelete