Thursday, August 19, 2010

More Travel

Domina has not been happy with my traveling. Last weekend she took me to her dungeon for the first time in the new house! I will post pics that she took from from that encounter later. She simply beat me for having to do things she shouldn't have to do. She hasn't had the time to find any other slaves to take my place while I'm gone yet. I know when she does she will have me watch her over video chat being serviced.

I was traveling again this week and can only expect more of the same this weekend. This week she was particularly upset that I forgot my PET collar. She did have me bring high heels so that I can practice walking in them as her panty boy. I've had the chastity on for the most part but she again had me take it off and stroke her cock which, again, is a special kind of torture since it has been 5 weeks since her cock has cum. :( She'll also be pissed that I haven't been blogging as frequently as she wants due to how busy I have been with work.

Thankfully I was able to pleasure her last weekend with my tongue and hope to do so again. Thankfully she loves to have my tongue buried in her ass while she cums!

No comments:

Post a Comment