Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Six weeks and our last training session!

Six week mark. I've made it to the six week mark again. Six weeks since Domina has allowed her cock to cum. It's a heady feeling. There is a constant, ever-present pressure in my groin. Especially with Domina teasing me or ordering me to stroke her cock and tease myself. I'm always thinking of her and what she wants to do with me which makes it a constant torture and challenge. I'm hoping that there will be no incidents and that I will continue my chastity for her for as long as she wishes. As I've said before, I'd rather her cock just stay locked up and not have to touch it. I know she won't stand for that. She'll have me release it since I am still traveling and have me stroke it to the breaking point (which takes all of about 30 seconds). And then she'll have me back for the weekend and the beatings will begin again.


There will be more this weekend. (And hopefully every weekend to come!)


This past weekend she had me in her dungeon once more. Wearing panties and a corset with high heels, she had "Panty Boy" written across my chest in lipstick. She had me strapped to the wall and beat her cock. She was reiterating her displeasure that I had forgotten my collar last week. By the end her cock was bleeding and bruised from her cane, though I keep expecting more. She also used the string of clothespins on my balls, which she yanked off and left drips of blood. She was very turned on by this. She beat my ass with whip, paddle and canes. Then she wrapped me in saran wrap, she'd not done this in some time, and had me waddle upstairs. Instead of allowing me to pleasure her, she wanted me writhing next to her while she fucked herself with her vibrator. She wanted me to get a taste of what it will be like being her cuckold. :( She came very hard thinking about this....and I was happy for her pleasure! Thankfully, she wanted me in her bed since I've been traveling so much and I was spared the cage again!

No comments:

Post a Comment