Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pet gets a reward and Domina's new toy.

We didn't have a full training session over the weekend (I'm traveling again this week for the last time for a month thankfully) but Domina did give me my beatings for all of last week as well as a big surprise.

I was allowed to cum. Sort of. Domina loves to make me cum when I don't have permission as she knows I will try my absolute hardest not to and she loves to watch and hear me struggle. But the reward wasn't cumming asa she fucked me until I came in her pussy...and then I got my reward as she sat on my face and smothered me in my cum off and on for a good 5 minutes. It was wonderful!

Also, Domina has a new toy that she experimented with each night over the weekend. My question was- how much pain could a 9-volt battery cause? Apparently quite a bit. Domina purchased an e-stimm kit and wow. I was surprised at the pain. Domina had a wonderful time playing with the leads and clamps all over my ass, balls and her cock. Hopefully she'll take some pictures during future sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment