Thursday, September 9, 2010

Can good come from bad?


I've been traveling again this week. Again, I hate that I cannot bring all that Domina would want me to due to security searches. But I do bring some things in checked luggage. This time it was some clothespins as you can see. She has me torture her cock by stroking it and using the clothespins in various places. Last night they were on the head of her cock and ripped off two different times. Tonight they were on my nipples and balls and ripped off as well.

As for the title for this post, I feel like something has really changed with Domina. We've had our stresses with staying the course as me being her pet but after my unacceptable behavior this past weekend things have defintely been different. For the better. She has been even more controlling and demanding and it's been wonderful. i need it so badly to submit to her. I truly do and it seems more obvious to her after my public bufoonery. She has to completely control her pet and train me to her desires. Take me by the bit. Take me by the balls.

She's already told me that I will be sleeping in the cage for the foreseeable future. I'm sure she'll use a lock since in my drunken stupidity I let myself out of the cage last weekend. Twice. :( I know she's been doing a lot of reading and research and I always fantasize in anticipation and fear about what she will be planning.

Oh! We also bought a bed from IKEA just for her dungeon which I will be putting together this weekend. Only a frame and slats. She doesn't want me to be comfortable of course. I'm sure that will appear in future pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment