Monday, December 5, 2011

Our first time..

Domina and I visited a BDSM club/dungeon for the first this past Saturday. It was more of an information gathering and observation visit since neither of us had never been to one before. The club had an educational session followed by a demonstration of a violet wand as well as dungeon play afterward. I believe Domina was very interested as it would give her ample opportunity to revel in her slave's humiliation. They had many wonderful aspects to the main dungeon as well as several separate additional rooms. My mind was racing with the possibilities as I hoped Domina's was...spanking benches, suspension cube, a shower area, a chain web, so many ways for Domina to restrain me and beat me and humiliate me. I fantasized immediately about her taking me to the make-up room and dressing me as her panty boy and then leading me out on her leash to the main dungeon.... I cannot wait to go back and I know Domina is fantasizing about it as well.

1 comment: