Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back from the Holiday

...and I am back at her feet, collar on and Domina with leash in hand and things are back to normal finally. We just returned home today and I couldn't wait to be groveling on the floor for her. Domina had her cock locked up all week and only unlocked it tonight for cleaning and she has decided to keep it unlocked for tonight. When this happens I am extremely fearful of having an accident as her cock is in new territory as far as abstinence is concerned. Her cock has never gone this long without cumming and the last thing I want is to disappoint her.

Also, I cannot contain my absolute joy, fear and anticipation for this Saturday. We are finally taking the step of attending a local lifestyle event. I cannot express what a wonderful and HUGE step this is for us and I can't wait..except I am also scared of what may happen from this point on. However that's what makes my submission to Domina meaningful. I will do whatever she asks no matter my trepidation. I am hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment